It's time to gather on the grass and move to the music! We have an incredible line-up of performers for all ages this year at the Whitehorse Australia Day Concert.
Join us for a casual evening with family-friendly activities and food trucks to kick things off from 5pm. The concert officially starts at 6pm with a special show just for the kids, followed by a warm welcome from the Mayor and a presentation of the Civic Awards. As the night unfolds, enjoy the rhythm of classic hits and stellar performers, culminating with a spectacular fireworks display.
Keep the kids entertained all evening with free rides, face painting, interactive activities, and a selection of delicious food and treats.
Best of all, this event is free! So bring your family, invite your friends, and make your way down to the Australia Day Concert!
The Line Up
Get ready for an epic Australia Day Concert with a stellar line-up that's sure to blow you away!
The festivities kick off at 6pm with Celia and Friends, setting the stage for an evening of family-friendly fun. Transport yourself back in time with Australia's #1 80's Tribute Show, Stand and Deliver, bringing the best hits from that iconic era. Catch the dynamic duo, Sam + Sam, from Melbourne, delivering sensational vibes that'll keep you grooving. Plus our very own ‘100% KYLIE’ starring world renowned impersonator Lucy Holmes, that has been endorsed by Kylie Minogue herself as the ‘Best Kylie Act!’ in the world.
The Line Up:
- Geraldine Quinn (MC)
- Celia and Friends
- Stand and Deliver
- Sam + Sam
- 100% Kylie
The Australia Day Concert is once again returning to the grounds of the Whitehorse Civic Centre Precinct and the new, The Round.
399 Whitehorse Rd, Nunawading VIC 3131
The Whitehorse Civic Centre Precinct and The Round is well-connected by public transport, offering convenient options for patrons travelling to a show.
- Bus: McCulloch St/Whitehorse Rd on the 901 route is the closest bus station, only a short walk from the bus stop to venue. The nearby Nunawading Station can also be accessed by the 273, 902 and 735 route.
- Train: The closest train station is Nunawading Station, on the Belgrave and Lilydale line. Which is approximately 1km or a 10-minute walk from the event site. From there, you can alternatively take a taxi, ride-sharing service, or catch a connecting bus.
The Round advises to check for changes to schedules, routes or disruptions of services before taking public transport.
There is limited parking available at the Whitehorse Civic Centre and Walker Park. We recommend walking, riding your bike, carpooling, or public transport where possible.
Accessibility and Event Inclusions:
There are a number of event inclusions and accessibility features to help support the community.
- Chill out space: A quiet and calm space away from the festivities, providing patrons an opportunity to break away. Located on level one of The Round
- Auslan: On stage interpreters throughout the main show.
- Accessible Viewing Area: Designated accessible viewing area with easy access from the footpath.
- Changing Places Facility: To support individuals with disabilities and their carers, a fully equipped larger changing facility can be found on the ground floor of The Round.
- Accessible Toilets: Available in both The Round and Civic Centre.
- All-gender Toilets: Available at The Round.
- Parents Room: Available in both The Round and Civic Centre.
- Accessible Parking: Located in the eastern carpark of The Round, enter via Whitehorse Road.
- Big Screen: A dedicated large screen promises a comfortable viewing experience from any distance, with the added benefit of featuring Auslan interpreters for enhanced accessibility.
For additional details or specific inquiries, please reach out to the Creative Whitehorse team for further information.